ELASTrack , FTT Wolbrom’s system of rubber level crossing plates are for intersections of railways with roads and bicycle lanes, or for footpaths. The rubber level crossing system is for single and multi-track lines of 49E1 and 60E1 and rails with a standard gauge of 1,435 mm. The special plates are designed for installation on any sleeper, with any type of rail fastening.
ELASTrack is for straight tracks, or curves with radius R ≥ 380 m. The plates are designed to operate in ambient temperatures ranging from -35 to 60°C.
– Modular design for any crossing length
– Special anti-displacement plate design
– High resistance to weathering, ozone and oil
– Homogeneous solid rubber construction for strength and durability
– Special anti-slip texture
– Suitable for crossings with high traffic of heavy vehicles
– Easy and fast installation
All details of ELASTrack components are set out in the relevant data sheet, available for download.
Wolbrom Conveyor Belt Factory SA’ s ELASTrack system was granted The Railway Research Institute’s Technical Approval No AT/07-2015-0319-00 and permission to operate on railways operated by PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA