ELASTrack , FTT`s rubber level crossing System is suitable for intersections of railways and roads, bicycle lanes or footpaths. The rubber level crossing system is for single and multi-track lines of 49E1 and 60E1 and rails with a standard gauge 1435 mm. The special rubber plates are designed for installation on any sleeper, with any type of rail fastening. Rubber plates are designed to operate in ambient temperatures from -35 to 60°C. Upper-driving surface of rubber plates may include mineral filler – corundum.
– Modular design for any crossing length
– Special anti-displacement plate design, preventing any movement of rubber level crossing during usage
– High resistance to weathering, ozone and oil
– Homogeneous solid rubber construction for strength and durability
– Special anti-slip texture
– Suitable for crossings with high traffic of heavy vehicles
– Easy and fast installation
Details of ELASTrack components are shown in the relevant data sheet, available for download.
FTT’s ELASTrack system National Technical Assessment no. IK-KOT-2017/0007 edition 1 issued by Polish Railway Institute and permission to operate on railways operated by PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA