Fabric-rubber conveyor belts, 1-ply, flame-resistant PWG GTP, are designed for transportation of loose materials in underground pits of mining companies extracting combustible minerals (e.g. coal) and non-combustible minerals (e.g. ore, salt, aggregates). They are characterised by highly persistent fabric core and highly durable mechanical connections.
The belts are made of a monoply fabric uniformly woven (solid woven) and rubber covers. The ply made of polyester blended with cotton in a longitudinal direction of the belt and polyamide mixed with cotton in the transverse direction (EBPB) is soaked with a special blend of poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC).
The properties of used materials allow the GTP PWG belts to meet high physicomechanical requirements for electrical – fire safety.
Flame-resistant GTP PWG belts have the approvals of the State Mining Authority in Katowice for use in underground mines as well as appropriate approvals and certificates required on foreign markets.
- About us
- Conveyor belts
- Flame resistant GTP conveyor belts
- General purpose conveyor belts
- Non-inflammable conveyor belts
- Conveyor belts resistant to 120, 150, 200 or 280 degrees
- Oil resistant and non-inflammable, oil heat resistant conveyor belts
- Flame resistant GTP-ST conveyor belts with steel cords
- Conveyor belts with steel cords for general purpose
- Non-inflammable T-ST conveyor belts with steel cords
- Conveyor belts with steel cords resistant to high temperatures
- Monoply , flame resistant GTP PWG conveyor belts
- Conveyor belts with metal mesh
- Rubber sheets and floor coverings
- Flat rubber – fabric driving belts
- ELASTrack rubber level crossing system
- Other products
- Conveyor belts