Conveyor belts with steel cords, flame resistant GTP-ST, are designed for transportation of loose materials in underground pits of mining companies extracting combustible minerals (e.g. coal) and non-combustible minerals (e.g. ore, salt, aggregates).
The belts are made of a core consisting of longitudinally arranged zinced steel cords vulcanized in a special flame resistant core rubber and rubber covers.
Due to the properties of the steel – rubber core of the GTP-ST belt, such belts are recommended for use on long and sloping routes, where extremely low elongation, long life and low failure are required.
The properties of the used rubber mixes allow the GTP belts to meet the high physicomechanical requirements and requirements of electrical – fire safety.
Flame resistant GTP belts have the approvals of the State Mining Authority in Katowice for use in underground mines in Poland as well as appropriate approvals and certificates required on foreign markets.
- About us
- Conveyor belts
- Flame resistant GTP conveyor belts
- General purpose conveyor belts
- Non-inflammable conveyor belts
- Conveyor belts resistant to 120, 150, 200 or 280 degrees
- Oil resistant and non-inflammable, oil heat resistant conveyor belts
- Flame resistant GTP-ST conveyor belts with steel cords
- Conveyor belts with steel cords for general purpose
- Non-inflammable T-ST conveyor belts with steel cords
- Conveyor belts with steel cords resistant to high temperatures
- Monoply , flame resistant GTP PWG conveyor belts
- NORMAL-FLEX and TERMO-Flex belts with metal mesh FLEXIMAT
- Rubber sheets and floor coverings
- Flat rubber – fabric driving belts
- ELASTrack rubber level crossing system
- Other products
- Conveyor belts